10.06.2009

Our Wedding Venue: Revisited

The hub and I are sentimental about the villa del sol d'oro. Almost a year and a half ago we were married there and it truly was a wonderful and memorable day for the both of us. A few weeks back we had the opportunity to revisit this amazing venue, but this time as wedding guests. I "met" Ann on an on-line message board and we've become friends since meeting in person. When Ann called me on her wedding day asking the hub and I to attend after she received some cancellations I was excited: to see Ann and finally meet her man Craig, be able to return to our wedding venue and experience it from a wedding guest's perspective, and to see all of Ann's visions we'd been talking about for so long come to life. Ann and Craig's wedding was a fabulous day and I couldn't be happier for them both. Here are some of the pics I took during the wedding:

anncraig-109


anncraig-100


anncraig-103

anncraig-105

anncraig-115

anncraig-112

anncraig-117


anncraig-116


anncraig-107


anncraig-122

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

1 comment:

ann said...

Aileen, I don't know how I just now saw these. I love them! So glad you and Jo were able to make it. Dinner soon? :)