12.14.2008

The streak is over

I have never been the athletic-type of person. I didn't play sports when I was younger (unless you count my stint on the 8th grade volleyball team, but I really don't). My husband, on the other hand is athletic. He played tennis and basketball in high school and is now an avid golfer. So me beating my husband in any sport is pretty much impossible. But...I did have bowling. I'm not saying I'm a great bowler, just better than my husband. Bowling was the one sport I could always beat the hubs at. I say WAS because today my streak was over. :-(


GAME 1: hubs = 112, me = 126 YAY ME!


GAME 2: hubs = 162, me = 129 BOO TO ME!



GAME 3: hubs = 111, me = 108 SOOO CLOSE, BUT BOO TO ME!
Oh well! I guess the hubs had to beat me sometime. I'll just have to settle for trying to beat him playing Wii sports.

No comments: