12.10.2008

A year older but not necessarily any wiser ;-)

December 9th was my 32nd birthday. YIKES! 32!!! I'm getting old! This past year was probably one of the best as I married the love of my life as a 31 year old woman. And now, another year older, it was a great to celebrate my first birthday with my new husband. The hubs took me out to dinner. My request was thai food as I'd been craving it for awhile so we headed out to one of our regular spots President Thai in Pasadena. I wish I had pics to share of our food but I don't. Sorry. The hubs, for my present, gave me some bling to wear on my neck.


Lastly, for dessert, the hubs bought a yummy tiramisu from Tous Les Jours bakery in Rowland heights. All in all, a pretty low-key birthday but I wouldn't have it any other way. :-)

2 comments:

aileen said...

Well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I seriously didn't think you were in your 30s. The cake looks delish. How'd you get the hubs to buy you jewelry? Mine doesn't want to look at another diamond again. Shopping for the engagement was bad enough.

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Sneaky girl, I didn't even realize you had started blogging. Welcome to the Blogosphere!