8.07.2009

One just isn't cutting it anymore

For most people I know the number of people in a household and the number of computers in a household are usually equal. Not so in our home. For the past couple of years we have been a one computer home. We bought a laptop and for the most part the hubs and I were good about sharing. There really wasn't a need for more than 1 computer. Neither of us have occupations that require us to be on a computer for a long period of time or have the need to do work from home.


But lately this is what it looks like in our home. I'm lucky if I even have an opportunity to use the computer when I get home. Most of time I use my i-phone. After discussion with the hub we've decided it's time to get a new computer. We've looked around and are searching for a new desktop. Hopefully something with tons of memory (1 tarobyte perhaps) and a nice sized monitor. With the husband doing more work with photography we figured it would come in handy. We almost purchased one a few weeks ago but decided to hold off hoping we'd hit some good deals during the Labor Day holiday weekend. So here's hoping we have a new addition to our home soon and the hub and I can stop "fighting" over the computer. :-)

1 comment:

Nita Adriany said...

thanks for your comment!!! i love german pastries! when are you going to update again with your cooking!!