12.12.2009

She's having a baby

So this post is really late but several weeks ago I trekked down to OC for a baby shower for my dear friend Marysa. Marysa and I have been friends since graduate school, i was a bridesmaid in her wedding, she was a bridesmaid in mine, and she's one of my closest friends. Marysa is expecting a girl so we celebrated with some girlie time and tea at The Tea House on Los Rios in San Juan Capistrano.

I was excited to go to see my friend and celebrate with her but also to have tea. I've never been to a tea house and it was a fun experience. Here are some photos from our afternoon celebration:

(i apologize for my crappy photos. i got too lazy to fix them.)


the expectant mama



our cute favors

those sandwiches and scone were delicious!

grandma and grandma

what's a baby shower without presents?!




at the end of our celebration daddy and tyler came over to say hi. i love how tyler is winking for the camera.

Marysa is ready to pop at any moment as I write this post. Can't wait to meet her baby girl!

No comments: