11.29.2009

Thanksgiving - A Family Affair

Since the hubs and I have been together this is the first time we've gone to a family Thanksgiving event. As I mentioned on my previous post Thanksgiving has never been huge a holiday for either of our families so this was a nice change and something different to do for the holiday. But this wasn't your traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was done Filipino style. No turkey, mashed potatoes, or stuffing to be found here. It was a great time to spend with family to eat, catch up, and of course eat some more. :-)




My sister-in-law and my husband's stepmom have birthdays close to Thanksgiving so we got a cake for the birthday girls.

Time with family is always time well spent!

1 comment:

Nina Sapphira said...

Yum, filipino food haven't had that in awhile.