1.11.2009

Planning Ahead

I've decided that I need to plan ahead when it comes to making our meals. More often than not I throw in the towel when it comes to preparing our meals and end-up ordering take-out or going out to eat. This gets old after awhile. So I bought this little menu planner for our fridge and am going to make more of an effort. This will definitely be much easier on our wallets. The plan is to still include my staples in there that I cook on a regular basis but also try some new recipes. The plan is also to do all the grocery shopping on the weekend so I won't need to worry about having to pick up anything after work. So here's my menu for the week and we'll see how things turn out by the end of the week. There's a "?" by Saturday because we usually eat out on Saturdays. so that will be my day off. ;-)

1 comment:

: : aileen : : said...

hey, this is actually not a bad idea! the hubs and i do the same... eat what's in our kitchen (typically pasta) which turns into a crappy dinner or order take-out which gets expensive. thanks for the idea!