1.03.2009

Resolutions for 2009

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions but decided this year I would. So here goes:

1) Get in better health - I've definitely gained post-wedding weight and need to get back on track with my eating and exercising on a regular basis. The hubs and I have talked about this and if and when we decide to try having kids it would be best for me to be in good health before I get pregnant.

2) Give golf another chance - The hubs is a HUGE golfer. When we first started dating I knew nothing about the sport and learned a lot from him. He's taught me the basics and I have my own set of clubs he gave me years ago. Unfortunately they've been collecting dust in the garage. I'd like to give it a try again.

3) Learn to take better pictures - No dreams of being a professional photog here but the hubs does have DSLR and I'd like to learn how to use it so I can take better pictures.

4) Try out different restaurants - This is a continuation of something the hubs and I have started doing for the past few months. We get in the habit of going to our usual restaurants and know we're missing out on some great places. So our plan has been to try out at least 1-2 new restaurants per month.


This is the list I've come up with so far so we'll see how things go as the year progresses.

No comments: