7.21.2009

Tuesday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken

This is the first time I've made this dish but I've read about it several times through other blogs I read. Since we had chicken yesterday and I knew I would have half of the chicken package left I decided to give this recipe a try. I love crockpot cooking. Just throw everything in the crockpot and 6-8 hours later you've got a meal! This dish was really easy. Not too many ingredients.

boneless chicken, a can of cream of mushroom soup, taco seasoning, and salsa


Throw everything in the crockpot and you start out with this:

And 8 hours later I had this:

I cooked up some spanish rice, heated some tortillas and this was my final product:

I was pleasantly suprised by this dish. The cream of mushroom and salsa made me wary but this was GOOD! Definitely a keeper and I'll be making this again.

1 comment:

Nita Adriany said...

OMG. I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm adding it to my G-Reader now!!!!!!!