7.22.2009

Wednesday: "Fajita" Turkey Burgers

So 3 days in row of operating cooking at home! Tonight's recipe was "Fajita" Turkey Burgers. And I put "fajita" in quotations because when I got home I didn't have any fajita seasoning so I had to improvise with taco seasoning. I've made these burgers once before and they were delicious so I decided to give them another try. Not too many ingredients in this recipe.


Once you mix everything together (after giving the onion and bell pepper a saute) you get 4 generous sized burger patties.


While the burgers were cooking I prepared the avocado salsa to go on top of the burgers. This salsa is delicious and in my opinion, is what really makes this dish. All it is a combination of avocado, cilantro (btw, i really looooooove cilantro), and green salsa.


I should've probably prepared a salad or veggies to accompany our burgers but while shopping at Trader Joe's today I couldn't help but buy this:


And once everything was cooked here's the final product!

1 comment:

: : aileen : : said...

you are on a roll woman!