11.25.2008

Do you Fondue?

Since our wedding on May 24th of this year, the 24th of each month the hubs and I go out to celebrate our monthiversary. Yup, we're cheesetastic like that! Yesterday was our 5th monthiversary so we decided to try out the Melting Pot in Old town Pasadena. I made the rezzy on-line for 2 for a "special occasion" and when we got there we were seated at a nice cozy booth in the corner out of sight of other diners. Since it was our first time dining there we went all out and had their 4 course dinner which included cheese fondue, salad, entree, and chocolate fondue.


Our yummy Mexican Fiesta cheese fondue

Our platter of raw meats with a variety of dipping sauces

The Yin and Yang chocolate fondue - mixture of dark and white chocolate. Absolutely delish!


A platter of yummy goodies for our chocolate fondue.



Full bellies!
The Melting Pot was definitely an experience that took us nearly 2 hours to complete. I thought the cheese fondue and chocolate fondue were fantastic but I think I'll pass on the entree. Next time I'll go straight to the chocolate fondue. I wonder what we'll do next month?




No comments: