11.11.2008

Why blog?

So why start a blog? It's only been in the past year and a half that i've discovered the world of blogging. Prior to that, I had no clue as to what a blog was. Now, I stalk numerous blogs and I guess this is my way of giving back.


I don't lead a very interesting life but I guess this will now serve as an outlet for me and i guess you can call it a new hobby. An on-line diary I suppose. Although I've never really kept a diary - well, i've started many of them that lasted at most a week. The longest diary I've kept was when I went on a whirlwind trip of Europe in 2000 for 3 weeks. Hopefully this blog will last longer than that. How often I will post, I don't know. I guess when I think of something blog-worthy to post then i'll put it up there for the rest of the internet world to read. For now, let's see how it goes.

No comments: