4.24.2009

BBQ and Bundt Cake

April 16th was my dad's birthday. This past Sunday my parents came out and we went out to eat to celebrate. My parents have never had Korean BBQ so we took them to Manna in Koreatown. The hubs and I love this place. Meat, meat, and more meat! You definitely have the bbq smell oozing from your pores afterwards but who cares?!

If you can believe it there was probably twice as much meat on this plate before I took the picture!

A little "action" shot of my parents enjoying some meaty goodness. Notice my mom with the plastic fork. Neither of my parents know how to use chopsticks.


After all that meaty goodness we headed back for our place for some cake. I found a recipe for a Lemon Bundt Cake here that I've been meaning to try and this was a great occasion to do so.

This recipe is definitely a keeper! So moist and the sugary glaze on top is awesome!

No comments: