4.28.2009

His and Hers

Last year we invested some money in a DSLR camera. The hubs has used it for the most part and has become engrossed in his new hobby of photography. I've started to develop an interest too but with 1 camera between the two of us, it makes it kinda hard. We've been looking into buying another camera for awhile and came across a good deal on craigs list for a Canon Rebel Xsi over the weekend. So voila! My new toy. The hubs' Canon Rebel Xti oon the right and my (almost) new Canon Rebel Xsi on the left. Now this is one hobby we can explore together. :-) I'm excited for my new purchase and to learn all about it and start taking some pictures.

2 comments:

mrs.csunsweetie said...

That's so exciting!!!! Congrats!

: : aileen : : said...

YAY! Another Canon user. You're going to love how addicting it is. Wait till you become a lens whore like me. :)