4.05.2009

Really, they're homemade!

One of the things I like to do is bake. But oddly enough I can probably count the number of times on one hand that I have actually made chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Usually, if I'm having a craving I opt for the slice and bake cookies or the bake and break cookies. They usually satisfy my craving. But today I decided to make them from scratch. I got the recipe from my Everyday Food magazine.





I've definitely had better than these cookies. And although these cookies were made from scratch I think I prefer the refrigerated cookie dough to these. These cookies were very cakey in texture and weren't gooey or chewy like I expected them to be. This will be the last time I try this recipe.

1 comment:

Nina Sapphira said...

soon I'll be able to enjoy these too. =) they look soo yummy!