4.26.2009

Renaissance Pleasure Faire

The hubs and I ventured out to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire yesterday at Santa Fe Dam in Irwindale. This was the first time for the both of us going to the faire. To be honest, I've never really had a desire to go but the corporate office for the renaissance faire is in the same building I work at so one of their employees offered me some comp tickets. Otherwise I don't think I would have paid the $50 out of my pocket to go.

Some of the offerings at the faire.

A glass blowing demonstration


Ladies dancing around the maypole


A lady dancing with a snake


Some random performance. Can't remember what this was.


This was probably the highlight of the day. A performance by MooNie.


I really don't know what was going on here.


Overall, the faire was meh. I probably wouldn't go again but I'm glad these tickets were free.

No comments: