1.10.2010

Back on Track: Cooking

So one of my new year's resolutions pertains to cooking. In general I love to cook but every so often I fall in a rut and end up cooking the same ol' dishes or just flat out get lazy and resort to takeout. A while back I was pretty good at pre-planning my meals but the past couple of months we've been eating out way too much or getting takeout. It's gotta change. So my goal for this upcoming week, starting tonight, is to not only cook every single dinner at home but to try 5 new dishes I've never made. While perusing through my usual websites for recipes I came up with these 5 I'll make this week:

Red wine braised short ribs

Crispy skinned chicken a l'orange

Smothered pepper steak

Cajun shrimp casserole

Chicken and mushrooms in garlic white wine sauce

No comments: