1.01.2010

Review of a Decade

Wow! I can't believe we've made it through a decade already in the 21st century. I've had a lot of fun times and a lot of firsts. 2000-2009 has been good to me and so much has gone on in my life this past 10 years I couldn't help but reminisce...


I rang in the new millenium with wonderful friends from grad school...

In the summer of 2000 I went on a whirlwind tour of Europe with my friend Allisyn....


I graduated with my Master's degree in May of 2001...


Afterwards I started my career in the medical field with my first job in the Silicon Valley...


In the summer of 2002 I made the decision to move back to Southern California....

In February of 2003 I took the plunge and tried on-line dating...
In June of 2003 I went on date with this fella and little did I realize it would be the first of many...


In the summer of 2004 I made my first trip ever to Yosemite...


In December 2006 I got engaged on my 30th birthday...


In 2007 we bought our first home and celebrated our first Thanksgiving in it...


New Year's 2008 I camped out and saw the Rose Parade in person for the first time ever...


In May of 2008 we got married...


And afterwards we went on a fun-filled fantastic honeymoon to Walt DisneyWorld...


After our honeymoon, we adopted our 2 cats Sierra and Tiger. This is the first time I've ever owned pets in my entire life...


Yes, indeed! It's been a wonderful past 10 years and I've looking forward to what this new year and the new decade have in store.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nita Adriany said...

What a cute post!!! Time flies I can't believe it's 2010! Happy new year!!!