1.30.2010

Back on Track: Exercise

So for awhile now I've been wanting a bike. Nothing super fancy, nothing too expensive, not too many frills. A few weeks back the hubby gave in and we both bought bikes!


And mine is pink! I originally wanted the powder blue one, but unfortunately my short frame wouldn't fit and I had to settle for a girl's bike. We've taken our bikes out for several rides since we purchased them. It's great that it's something the hubby and I can do together. I think I need to purchase a more comfortable seat though, because my ass hurts every single time I ride. Crossing my fingers this is a hobby that lasts.

1 comment:

Nita Adriany said...

the girls bike is awesome! biking is so funnnn and even if you dont use it every day its always good to have a bike!


happy riding!!!