1.14.2010

Smothered Pepper Steak

Tuesday's dinner was easy peasy to make. Just a few ingredients and dinner was ready in about 30 minutes. That's my kind of dinner.

See, not too many ingredients...

I started by covering the patties in flour...

Let them brown evenly on both sides...

Added the bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and soy sauce....

Let it all simmer for about 15 minutes....

And served atop steamed rice.

This dish was good but not fantastic. I'd give this recipe another try since it's so easy to make but next time I'll probably make my own patties so I can season them and make this dish more flavorful.

2 comments:

Nina Sapphira said...

your food posts are making me hungry!!! These look soo good. can i come over for dinner =)

Nita Adriany said...

my favorite veggies are bell peppers so anything with them, I'm game for! i want to try this!